"What is the feeling when you’re driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? - it’s the too-huge world vaulting us, and it’s good-by. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies."
"Breathe. You’re going to be okay. Breathe and remember that you’ve been in this place before. You’ve been this uncomfortable and anxious and scared, and you’ve survived. Breathe and know that you can survive this too. These feelings can’t break you. They’re painful and debilitating, but you can sit with them and eventually, they will pass. Maybe not immediately, but sometime soon, they are going to fade and when they do, you’ll look back at this moment and laugh for having doubted your resilience. I know it feels unbearable right now, but keep breathing, again and again. This will pass. I promise it will pass."
i could turn you
just to get a glimpse
of all the love
"1. If a boy tells you he only wants your body, believe him.
2. Do not love a boy because of the way he speaks; you will believe every lie and each apology will only make you love him more.
3. If he is leaving, let him. Nothing will make him stay; he bought the plane tickets before he ever met you.
4. There is nothing good about goodbyes; there is something beautiful, however, in starting over.
5. If he lies, leave him. If he hurts you, leave him. If, at 3:34 am, he says he messed up, tell him he did.
6. Set the photos of him on fire, even if they’re saved to your computer.
7. Do not come back to the boy who made you feel whole when you were broken. You are two halves of a whole all by yourself.
8. It’s okay to leave."
"I can either continue being a hopeless romantic, or I can be jaded. So, I am gonna continue being a hopeless romantic. And I wouldn’t trade my crazy beautiful life for anything."
— Ke$ha, My Crazy Beautiful Life
"Oh, I don’t mean you’re handsome, not the way people think of handsome. Your face seems kind. But your eyes — they’re beautiful. They’re wild, crazy, like some animal peering out of a forest on fire."
"I want to cut out my heart for wanting so much."
"I learned the things
you do not say
scream the loudest
"Lately I’ve been thinking about who I want to love, and how I want to love, and why I want to love the way I want to love, and what I need to learn to love that way, and who I need to become to become the kind of love I want to be…and when I break it all down, when I whittle it into a single breath, it essentially comes out like this: Before I die, I want to be somebody’s favorite hiding place, the place they can put everything they know they need to survive, every secret, every solitude, every nervous prayer, and be absolutely certain I will keep it safe. I will keep it safe."